Hi, I'm Hunter Perret. Welcome to my profile!
Hunter Perret's Bio:
Perret is a native of Lafayette, Louisiana. He is married to Candyce Perret, and they have three children, Paxton, Pierce and Preiss Perret.
Hunter Perret began his career as an entrepreneur, investing in oil and gas leases for production. As his career flourished, he expanded his business pursuits into the healthcare industry where he partnered with other investors and continued to grow his holdings into a diverse company with varied interests.
Hunter is currently involved on the following boards:
• Lafayette Central Park – The Horse Farm
• Miles Perret Cancer Services
• Student Athlete Advisory Council – University of Notre Dame
• One Acadiana Executive Committee
• Our Lady of Wisdom Catholic Church and Student Center Leadership Committee
• Our Lady of Fatima Foundation Board
Hunter Perret's Education:
University of Louisiana - Lafayette
Hunter Perret's Interests & Activities:
Community outreach, education and faith-based activities.